Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Two of my favorite men in the whole world. My third favorite man has his hand in the picture and that would be Kaden's big brother - Brandon. Kaden was enjoying his first football game as his brother was enjoying his last high school ball game. Yes I teared up several times. Dad had not allowed Kaden to attend any games all year but he did agree to the last game and it was really sweet to see them together. Now Kaden can play football when he grows up but only as the kicker!! They get less contact. Remember I will be old so running down on to the field will take a little while!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! You posted a picture :) I'm so proud!! I love this one!! Although, I think I like any picture with Kaden in it!! I cannot wait until Christmas break! He is coming to stay again!!

Jolyne said...

Such a sweet picture!! Hey....we'll be running old together chasing our little ones!!!!

Unknown said...

Time for an update Mamma Nessa :)